Q: Do I have to register the car that I buy from North Point Cars?
- Not straight away. North Point Cars will organise NT registration for your car before you leave the yard. You will need to check the expiry date and ensure that your vehicle’s registration is paid before it expires. Your vehicle may need to have an inspection by an authorised mechanic before the registration payment can be processed. Use the mobile phone App “NT Rego” to keep up to date. All police vehicles now have number plate recognition capability and can easily identify un-registered vehicles. Remember that driving an un-registered car is an offence.
Q: How can North Point Cars offer an Australia-wide twelve-month warranty on parts and labour as part of the purchase price of a second-hand vehicle?
- Amazing, isn’t it? There are some basic terms and conditions that must be satisfied. Ask Dave or Steve for details and how it would work in your situation.
Q: Do North Point Cars sell vehicles on consignment?
- The short answer is no. But, North Point Cars are always looking for good quality, reliable second-hand vehicles to purchase so this may be an option. Read this article.
Q: What if the car I am selling to North Point Cars is under finance?
- If you are still re-paying a loan for the car that North Point Cars has offered to buy from you, then they will ensure that the loan is paid out and you will get the balance of the funds. You can either use the remaining cash to purchase another car or take it for whatever else you need to do.
Q: What happens if North Point Cars don’t have what I’m looking for?
- Discuss your specific needs with Dave or Steve and have them do the looking for you. They are more than happy to use their extensive network to locate the right vehicle at the right price for you.
Q: What hours are North Point Cars open?
- Monday to Friday: 8am-5pm
- Saturday: 8am-4pm
- Sunday: closed
Q: Where can I find North Point Cars?
- North Point Cars are located at 24 North Stuart Highway, Ciccone in Alice Springs
- Off-street parking is available.
- See the Map on the Home Page for more details.
Q: I don’t have a Driver’s Licence yet. What should I do?
- Here is a great link to get you started: Click here. Remember that driving un-licensed is an offence.
Q: What other services does North Point Cars offer?
- If your car needs servicing, contact North Point Cars for competitive pricing.
- Need new tyres? North Point Cars sells tyres and can organise fitting and balancing.